excepting for that one sticking point… http://republibot.com/content/original-fiction-dog-days
* "Draconian Sunset" by Republibot 3.0
The little people with the little lives are the first victim of any war.
Part One: http://www.republibot.com/content/original-fiction-draconian-sunset-part-1
Part Two: http://www.republibot.com/content/original-fiction-draconian-sunset-conc...
* “Free Are The Stars” by Richard Anderson:
There are those who view any attempt expand the frontier as a personal attack. This story is a prequel to “Visions of Sound”
* "Ice Cream and Venom"
A collection of short stories from our website has been published on Amazon, copies available for only 99 cents. Cheaper than a bag of potato chips at a gas station. Why not support a starving author by following the link to Amazon and buying a copy? http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Cream-Venom-ebook/dp/B004XNLU8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=...
* "If 9 Was 6" by Richard Anderson
In a world of shifting realities, where does one's allegiance really lie?
* “Internal Bleeder” by Republibot 3.0:
There’s a secret on the moon, and in the 1970s, there were people willing to kill or die to keep it.
* "It's Not Rocket Science..." by Republibot 3.0
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is probably just as blind as everyone else
* Just Moments Before The End Of The Age” by Republibot 3.0:
There’s a kind of security in knowing there’s a canary in a coal mine, or signs that a prophecy of doom is about to come true, but what happens when you rely on them too much?
* “Little Note, Nor Long Remember” by Republibot 3.0:
You never get a second chance to make a first trip to the moon. http://republibot.com/content/original-fiction-little-note-nor-long-reme...
* "Mechanical Bird of Prey, Sing for your Emperor" by Republibot 3.0.
How do you cope when nature itself turned against you, and, worse yet, nature itself turns out to be unnatural?
Part 1: http://republibot2.nfshost.com/content/original-fiction-mechanical-bird-...
* “Moving Day” by Richard Anderson:
When one world dies, another is born http://republibot.com/content/original-fiction-moving-day
* "New York Time Slip" by Richard Anderson (2011)
They don't make Rock and Roll like they used to; and so some time travelers are willing to kill in order to get it.
* "Number One With A Bullet" by Republibot 3.0 (2012)
The difference between being a washed up one-hit-wonder and a superstar is often just a matter of good timing
* "On Sex and Violence" by Keith Hamilton Cobb
Tyr reflects on the psychosexual nature of the Nietzschian species
* "Pecan Pie" by Kathryn Garrison Kellogg
You know that old saw about 'Who watches the watchmen?' Well sometimes you're better off if they're just abusing their