We've got a whole bunch of original Science Fiction stories here, most written specifically for our site, none of 'em available anywhere else on the web. Just click on the crudely-constructed links to check 'em out, and if you're a professional or amateur writer, bear in mind that we're always open for new fiction!
* “And We Were Grey” by Republibot 2.0:
When we become something new, what becomes of what we were?
* “Antarctic Dawn” by Richard Anderson:
A Soviet Missile Sub proves to be the only thing that stands in the way of the extinction of the human race
* "An Unremarkable Day" by Keith Hamilton Cobb
Tyr Anasazi reflects upon his life, his goals, and his situation in a largely abandoned Andromeda Ascendant.
This is the first in a series of Tyr Anasazi stories written by the actor who played the character on TV in the '90s.
* “Bear 2.o” by Tessa Dick:
What happens when the latest high-tech weapons are wiser than we are? http://republibot.com/content/original-fiction-bear-20-tessa-dick
* "Bob and the Whale Killer" by Republibots 2.0 and 3.0:
A sort of fishing trip on an alien world ends up going a little too well.
(This is the first published "Redneck Universe" story)
* "Bob and the Cargo of Death" by Republibots 2.0 and 3.0:
There's a reason world-famous engineers with high-functioning Aspergers don't make good spies...
* "Bob and the Monastery of Blood" by Paula Tabor, Republibot 2.0 and Republibot 3.0 (2011)
Political intrigue, religious cults, and murderous alien insects convince Bob that one can run from the bad things in your life, but that doesn't prevent the bad things from chasing you.
Part 4 (Conclusion):
* "Bob and the Allegory of the Cave" by Republibots 2.0 and 3.0:
A water leak, the legacy of a long lost war, and the difficulty of keeping track of your relatives once you involve Einsteinian Relativity
* "Bubba's Burger Barn" by Republibot 3.0 A tale of Opression, Ritualized Rebellion, A Dumb-as-Rocks Naval Officers, chatty robots, Caritas, Time Travel, and, of course, the perils of Fast Food.
* "Climbers" a full-length novel by Chip Haynes http://www.republibot.com/content/original-fiction-climbers-chip-haynes
* "Cult of the Undead" by Republibot 3.0
Wolves in the fold who use the name of God for personal gain are not only a problem in this lives of the living. This is the fourth story in the "Undead" series.
Part 1: http://www.republibot.com/content/original-fiction-cult-undead-part-1
Part 2: http://www.republibot.com/content/original-fiction-cult-undead-part-2
* “Dog Days” by Republibot 3.0:
The aliens are radical liberals,